Twitter

Follow Jshafer67 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Greed at the Expen$e of a Child Ebook is now listed on Amazon Kindle!

Well, it took awhile, but I finally jumped in the frying pan with listing "Greed" on Amazon Kindle!  I'm not quite sure how it will sell, but I guess I will find out soon enough.  With the millions of books already listed on there, mine is like a needle in a haystack.

I have to admit that I haven't done much with it in the past few months.  I guess my eagerness comes and goes.  I really want my story told to help other people that may experience some of what we fought for.  For our children...to keep them safe...and to love them! However, the thought of re-living THAT part of my life is something I'm not sure I really want to do.  It was much too painful to continue to think about every day.  Besides, we have had to have more of life's lessons taught to us over the years and currently to continue to reflect back on that part of my life.

Will there EVER be a happy time in my life again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment