Twitter

Follow Jshafer67 on Twitter

Monday, April 18, 2011

Why is life so complicated?

Each day that I wake up to a new problem, I really wonder why my life has to be so complicated.  It seems like I attract anything bad that can and will happen.  I just don't understand anymore.  There are times that I feel so totally drained with all the massive issues in my life, I don't know how I have the strength to continue on.
I wrote Greed at the Expen$e of a Child with the help of a ghost writer because it seemed like that period in my life was the worst possible time that anyone could experience.  But as each day goes by, a new "experience" hits me head on to deal with.  I'm not getting any younger and can't seem to deal with the serious issues anymore.  Why must God continue to give us things that HE thinks we can deal with?  When do WE get a say so over these matters?!

No comments:

Post a Comment